With the colder nights upon us, we are in need of some key items including sleeping bags, coats, blankets and other supplies. Can you take some time this weekend to look around your house to see if you have extras of these items? Or if you are a member of a house of worship, you might make an announcement on Sunday for congregants to bring in items the following Sunday and then plan a delivery night. Anything you can donate is helpful.
- Sleeping bags*
- Twin sized blankets*
- Coats of all sizes (adult and children)*
- Diapers: sizes 3, 4,5, 6 & Newborn
- Baby Items: baby wipes, ointment for rashes
- Peanut Butter (smooth)
- Coffee (large cans caffeinated)
- Sugar (large bags)
- Dry Creamer
* Note: sleeping bags, blankets, and coats can be used in good condition.
Drop off times are 7 days a week anytime after 6:00 PM at 1620 W. River St.. From Americana just past the skate park take a right on Cooper Court. Follow the alley way around and come into the gated area. Please introduce yourself to the shift manager on duty. Map Link
Thank you SO much for your generosity. It is deeply appreciated.