Donate to Interfaith Sanctuary
The gift of shelter is the best way to support Interfaith Sanctuary throughout the year. Be a one-time donor, recurring donor, mail in a check, sign up on-line or set up a monthly payment through your bank. So many ways to give!
ONE NIGHT OF SHELTER
$18 per Guest
That $18 allows us to provide each guest a safe place to sleep, a warm meal, supports our case management team and allows our homeless community to participate in these programs:
- Daytime Family Program
- Parks & Rec Work Program
- Idaho Youth Ranch Work Program
- Interfaith’s supportive service day, Monday Meet-Up
Choose your favorite level of support: 1, 2, 3 nights of shelter, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year!
- $18 – one night of shelter
- $36 – two nights of shelter
- $54 – three nights of shelter
- $126 – one week of shelter
- $545 – a month of shelter
- $1,640 – three months of shelter
- $3,285 – six months of shelter
- $6,570 – one year of shelter
Together we can support our guests as they overcome and move forward out of homelessness, one story and one barrier at a time.
Mail your donation to:
Interfaith Sanctuary Shelter
PO Box 9334
Boise, ID 83707
or click here to donate on-line!
In Memory and In Honor Donations:
Please let us know If you wish to make a donation in memory or in honor of someone important to you! Email Jodi here.
Regardless of your donation method, a thank you and tax receipt will be mailed to you shortly after we receive your donation.